Accountability & Advice for Reading and Listening
Stop wasting time studying alone.
Get and stay motivated with customized homework
that improves your weaknesses.
Reach your TOEFL goals for Reading and Listening.
You are ready for this service if…
- You already have the program, Understand How to Get R/L 23+
- You also have Delta’s Key
- You can do 10-15 hours per week of activities for the next 8 weeks
How it works:
- You create a layer on Google Calendar for your TOEFL Studies. We call this your TOEFL Study calendar.
- You tell Jaime what your preferred schedule is (which days you can study to equal 10-15 hours per week).
- Jaime fills up your TOEFL Study calendar with appropriate activities considering your level. She reviews a handful of your activities each week, and she updates your calendar activities, as needed. Based on your scores, she’ll make new recommendations about where you need to focus in order to continue seeing an improvement.
- When you have questions, you email Jaime. If you aren’t comfortable with the email answers, and if you still need even more support, you can schedule private lessons at a discounted rate (Click here to see current pricing).
⭐ A Review from A Real Student ⭐
“The assignments on Google Calendar are very clear and easy to follow. Each week, I’m studying the same number of hours with Jaime that I was studying by myself… But now, I am definitely more efficient with my time. With these accountability sessions, I can see progress in some of the more difficult areas of TOEFL iBT and that gives me the motivation to keep pushing myself. I like connecting with Jaime regularly, even if it’s just for a short time. It keeps my energy up. Her attention is personalized. If I have any questions, I send her an email or text message and she answers ASAP. I feel like someone is supporting me all the time. The only thing I would change is if Jaime had time on the weekend to help me. Otherwise, everything is great.”
By paying, you agree to find 10-15 hours per week to study. If something changes in your life and you’re unable to continue studying that much, it’s your responsibility to reach out to Jaime and pause your 8 weeks as soon as possible. You can pause one time for up to 4 weeks.