Advanced Speaking Guide, v 2
Understand what TOEFL graders want
(on the “new” Speaking test).
Study 12 examples of score-maximizing TOEFL Speaking responses.
How does this program improve your English for TOEFL iBT?
- This e-course has been massively updated to prepare you for the “new” version of the TOEFL iBT Speaking test, released August, 2019. Lessons focus on the 4 tasks, with the new numbering system.
- The e-course focuses your study energy on the 3 areas of scoring criteria that TOEFL iBT graders are paying attention to: Topic Development, Language Use and Delivery (accent).
- You will have the chance to observe high-scoring model responses for all 4 tasks by listening to Jaime Miller’s original audio files and reading the transcripts of what she said.
This program helps students…
… who are motivated and want to save money by studying on their own.
… who want to understand the logic of TOEFL iBT graders and why they give scores of 23-24 or 26+.
… who have already taken TOEFL iBT at least one time before.
What’s the best way to study with this?
- Create a regular study routine.
- Log into Jaime’s special study website.
- Print the workbook. Watch the videos. Finish the activities.
Note: Most students who score 23-24 on TOEFL Speaking make 100+ mistakes inside the Speaking test. You’ll discover your specific mistakes if you also invest in How to Fix Fossilized Errors. Don’t be discouraged (or surprised) if you end up needing to invest in extra services (like private lessons) in order to get your Speaking 26.
- Lifetime access to Jaime’s study website, where you can access…
- the downloadable 100-page PDF workbook that has been updated to cover the changes to the TOEFL test introduced in August, 2019
- videos that teach concepts and suggestions to improve your accent
- dozens of audio files
- practice activities for each type of speaking task
We recommend you spend 45 to 90 minutes a day for 2-3 months to develop the kind of automatic speaking habits that you need in order to perform well under stressful exam conditions.
The Cost to Get Started Today: