Delta's Key for the TOEFL iBT: Digital Quizzes, Audios and Transcripts
Practice with high-quality online
TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening activities.
Gain confidence with dozens of practice questions.
Click CC to show subtitles on the video:
- Take the short diagnostic interactive pre-test to identify your weak skills.
- Get reading and listening practice with interactive quizzes that simulate the conditions of the real TOEFL iBT exam.
- If you pick the wrong answer choices, you get quick explanations about why it’s wrong.
- You get 35 units of concepts to study for reading, listening, speaking and writing and 5 full-length tests similar to the real TOEFL iBT.
- There are over 11 hours of listening practice.
- The audio files are embedded right next to the practice material.
- The transcripts (audio scripts) are right next to the listening files so you can easily check any unfamiliar concepts and learn lots of new vocabulary for campus conversations and academic topics.
- It provides you with enough material for approximately 15 weeks of studying, depending on how intensively you work!
This digital course helps you…
- learn unfamiliar TOEFL iBT vocabulary more easily by clicking to see transcripts embedded right next to the audio files.
- practice listening, speaking and integrated writing with the companion audio files that are presented right next to the corresponding exercises.
- make progress faster as the correct answers for all exercises, quizzes and tests are provided right away.
- study on the go. Even though we recommend that you study on your desktop computer (because the shape of the screen is the same as the real TOEFL iBT exam), you may still want to study while you’re waiting for appointments or on the bus. The course can be accessed from any computer, tablet, or smartphone – all you need is a stable internet connection.
- improve all 4 key skills to succeed at the TOEFL iBT, including the 5th hidden skill, vocabulary!
Author / Edition Details:
Delta’s Key to the TOEFL iBT was authored by Nancy Gallagher, edited by Patricia Brenner and Linda Ames and published by Delta Publishing Company. It has been licensed to Jaime Miller for sale as a digital e-course.
The content in this digital version is the same content as the print Delta’s 4th edition, which was published in 2016 and is available as an 800-page textbook with 1 CD from Amazon and other book vendors.
How to Study:
When you order the paper book online, you have to wait at least one day for delivery. When you buy the e-course version from Jaime Miller, you get access just minutes after you finish paying.
The Cost to Get Started Now: