The 24+ Writing Tutorial
Write essays that TOEFL iBT Graders
will give scores of 24+.
Have confidence — even when you don’t know what to write.
How does this program improve your English for TOEFL iBT?
- You will understand the 5 “myths” that most students (and even some English teachers!) believe about the integrated and independent essays.
- You can analyze 9 models essays from students who got TOEFL iBT writing scores of 27 and 29. This allows you to see what kinds of mistakes are acceptable for different levels of scores.
- You can easily identify which types of activities you need to complete with our unique table of contents. You will stay focused by using the “Fail-Proof Daily Writing Study Plan” on page 1 of the workbook.
What’s the best way to study with this?
- Create a regular study routine.
- Log into Jaime Miller’s special website and navigate to CLASSES.
- Follow the “Fail-Proof Daily Study Plan” in the downloadable workbook. Watch videos or review activities from the workbook. Write TOEFL-style essays every day for 4-6 weeks.
You will have lifetime access to Jaime’s website, where you can access…
- 8 videos that teach concepts
- the downloadable 61-page PDF workbook, including 9 models essays from people who got scores of 27+
We recommend you spend 45 to 90 minutes a day for 2-3 months to develop the kind of automatic writing habits that you need in order to perform well under stressful exam conditions.
The Cost to Get Started Today: