Understand How to Get Reading and Listening 23+
“On-demand” video class recordings give you the ability to learn from Jaime Miller when you have time to study.
- You must already have the Delta’s Key to TOEFL iBT by Nancy Gallagher. It’s ok if you did not finish studying it.
When you register for “Understand How to Get R / L 23+” you will receive…
- An account on this website where you can log in and watch the video class recordings.
- Worksheets and study material to print.
- Access to over 9 hours of class recordings, all of which are taught and led by Jaime Miller.
- Recommended homework sequences for further study that you can finish at your pace.
How is learning from Jaime Miller different from other online tutors and schools?
- The Tutor. Every class is taught by Jaime Miller, a tutor with 14 years of experience. She is one of the few native speakers who has taken the exam. Her TOEFL score report is below. She has been guiding foreign-trained pharmacists, nurses and physical therapists out of the TOEFL nightmare since 2010.
- The Focus. We know you need a minimum of 26 on Speaking. Because of that, every piece of advice in these classes focuses on how to quickly improve your Reading and Listening scores — without wasting unnecessary energy or time.
- The Organization. All of the material fits together in a logical way with what you’ve already looked at in the Delta’s Key program. You won’t waste time searching YouTube, dealing with advertisements, and wondering if this random tutor’s advice fits with all the other strategies that you’re already using.
- The Schedule. You can start watching the video classes right away, and continue at your own pace and convenience.
How do I get Jaime’s human help?
If, after watching the video classes, you still later feel like you need more help, you can register for 8 weeks of Accountability & Advice. Click here to see details.
The Cost to Get Started Today