Understand How to Get S26
“On-demand” video class recordings give you the ability to learn from Jaime Miller when you have time to study. This package includes the same high-quality material that she teaches in her live classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (California time).
- You must already have the Advanced Speaking Guide (version 2). It’s ok if you did not finish studying it.
- You will learn and understand the most from Jaime if your TOEFL Reading and Listening scores are both at least 23+ in each section.
When you register for “Understand How to Get S26+” you will get…
- An account on this website where you can log in and watch the video class recordings.
- Access to over 24 hours of class recordings, all of which are taught and led by Jaime Miller.
- Recommended homework sequences for further study that you can finish at your pace.
How is learning from Jaime Miller different from other online tutors and schools?
- The Tutor. Every class is taught by Jaime Miller, a tutor with 14 years of experience. She is one of the few native speakers who has taken the exam. Her TOEFL score report is below. She has been guiding foreign-trained pharmacists, nurses and physical therapists out of the TOEFL nightmare since 2010.
- The Focus. We know you need a minimum of 26 on Speaking. Because of that, every piece of advice in these classes focuses on how to develop advanced, score-maximizing responses for Tasks 1, 2, 3 and 4. In order to make sure that we don’t overlook any possible areas where your score might be limited, we systematically approach all of the following:
- Topic Development (strategies and flexible organizational templates)
- Language Use (grammar and vocabulary)
- Delivery (speed/fluency, accent, including pronunciation, intonation, rhythm, and stress)
By having such a systematic, detail-oriented approach, we ensure that your spoken English is excellent not only at TOEFL iBT, but in your own career.
- The organization. All of the new material fits together in a logical way with what you’ve already learned from Jaime Miller. You won’t waste time searching YouTube, dealing with advertisements, and wondering if this random tutor’s advice fits with all the other strategies that you’re already using.
- The schedule. You can start watching the video classes right away, and continue at your own pace and convenience.
A True Success Story from a Student who Scored 29 on TOEFL Speaking
“My name is Kseniya L., I’m almost 40 years old. In order to practice pharmacy in the USA, I needed speaking score of 26+ on the TOEFL test.
“At the beginning I haven’t even realised how serious my struggle to earn my target scores would be. I simply borrowed some TOEFL preparation textbook from a public library, tried to practice speaking section by myself and understood that the tasks were not accomplishable without extra help. At first, I got enrolled at some local English language school which was total waste of time and money since my level of spoken word was the best in class of young immigrants. On top of that, I never really got any serious feedback about my performance. When I registered for my first attempt at TOEFL, of course, my speaking score was 20. I began to realise that the measures needed to earn my target scores would be much more significant and drastic. I started my search for reliable experienced tutor who would make my success possible. This is how I came across Jaime Miller’s site.
“When I first met J. Miller on the Zoom meeting I immediately liked her: nice, polite, organised, experienced, asking the correct type of questions. To start, I enrolled in these classes which was tremendous boost on my learning process.
“Later, I decided to join private tutoring with Jaime. She was flexible, responsible, highly professional at her coaching, I received her undivided attention. I was provided with materials needed to study and clear instructions about homework. During our sessions I constantly heard honest feedback on my vocabulary, language use and delivery, and my accent. It turned out that my biggest challenge was self confidence. But where would I be able to become confident if I never had a chance to work in the English speaking environment?!
“Yes, I did some solid work. Yes, it was not cheap. But the final results are so worth it (speaking 29). I feel that without Jaime Miller’s assistance I would have ended in some TOEFL hell wasting months if not years of my life. Thank you, Jaime Miller with all my heart!
The Cost to Get Started Today