Understand How to Get W24+
“On-demand” video class recordings give you the ability to learn from Jaime Miller when you have time to study. This package includes video recordings of concepts and topics that she used to teach on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as part of program called “The 12 Topics” from the now-closed English Success Academy.
- You must already have the 24+ Writing Tutorial. It’s ok if you did not finish studying it.
- You will learn and understand the most from Jaime if your TOEFL Reading and Listening scores are both at least 23+ in each section.
When you register for “Understand How to Get W24+” you will get…
- An account on this website where you can log in and watch the video class recordings.
- Access to over 12 hours of class recordings, all of which are taught and led by Jaime Miller.
- Recommended homework sequences for further study that you can finish at your pace.
How is learning from Jaime Miller different from other online tutors and schools?
- The Tutor. Every class is taught by Jaime Miller, a tutor with 14 years of experience. She is one of the few native speakers who has taken the exam. Her TOEFL score report is below. She has been guiding foreign-trained pharmacists, nurses and physical therapists out of the TOEFL nightmare since 2010.
- The Focus. We know you need a minimum of 24 on Writing. Because of that, every piece of advice in these classes focuses on how to develop advanced, score-maximizing essays for Integrated and Independent tasks. In order to make sure that we don’t overlook any possible areas where your score might be limited, we systematically approach all of the following:
- Topic Development (strategies and flexible organizational templates)
- Language Use (grammar and vocabulary)
- Visual Aesthetics (the way your essay looks)
By having such a systematic, detail-oriented approach, we ensure that your written English is excellent not only at TOEFL iBT, but in your own career.
- The organization. All of the new material fits together in a logical way with what you’ve already learned from Jaime Miller. You won’t waste time searching YouTube, dealing with advertisements, and wondering if this random tutor’s advice fits with all the other strategies that you’re already using.
- The schedule. You can start watching the video classes right away, and continue at your own pace and convenience.
Results from Real Students
These results happened quickly because both of these students already had advanced Reading and Listening scores (typically at least 23 in both TOEFL Reading and Listening) BEFORE they began studying the material in these video classes. In addition to watching the video classes, the students also used Memory Pouches to fix fossilized mistakes and paid for extra feedback on essays.
The Cost to Get Started Today