0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main purpose of the discussion?
2. What is the woman’s attitude toward the assignment?
3. What is the main purpose of the talk?
4. What does the professor say about the Native Americans’ use of resources?
5. Listen again to part of the discussion. Then answer the question.
Why does the professor say this:
6. Why does the professor say this:
7. What is the purpose of the talk?
8. Why does the professor mention student culture?
9. What is the woman’s attitude toward student culture?
10. What does the professor think of comparing a culture to a club?