0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
12. What is the talk mainly about?
13. According to the professor, what factors have affected pollinator populations?
Click on 2 answers.
14. Listen again to part of the talk. Then answer the question.
Why does the professor say this:
15. Listen again to part of the talk. Then answer the question.
What can be inferred about monarch butterflies?
16. According to the professor, which pollinator feeds on the nectar of cactus flowers?
17. How does the professor support his main point about the pollinator crisis?