0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
12. How does the professor organize the information that he presents?
13. What does the professor say about the economies of aboriginal Canadians?
14. Which of the following were characteristics of the hunting–gathering tribes of the forests? Click on 3 answers.
15. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
What can be inferred about the societies the professor is describing?
16. What does the professor mean when he says this:
17. According to the professor, what cultural characteristic was shared by the aboriginal peoples all over Canada?