0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
12. What is the main point the professor makes in the lecture?
13. According to the professor, which environmental factors cause streams to respond? Click on 2 answers.
14. Why does the professor say this:
15. What happens when faulting lowers or raises part of a stream bed?
16. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
What point does the professor illustrate?
17. According to the professor, what factor contributes to the retreat of Niagara Falls?