0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
6. What is the talk mainly about?CorrectIncorrect
7. How does the speaker develop the topic?CorrectIncorrect
8. According to the talk, why do some epidemiologists observe two groups of people?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following statements describes experimental epidemiology?CorrectIncorrect
10. Listen again to part of the talk. Then answer the question.
Why does the speaker talk about her own work?CorrectIncorrect