0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. According to the professor, why do most people welcome laughter?
2. Why does the professor say this:
3. Which of the following is a universal characteristic of situations where people laugh?
4. Why does the professor talk about social rules and conventions?
5. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
Why does the professor say this: