0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
12. What is the discussion mainly about?
13. According to the discussion, why is improvisation difficult to define? Click on 2 answers.
14. How does the professor develop the topic of improvisation?
15. Why does the professor say this:
16. What point does the professor make about early jazz improvisation?