0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. According to the passage, rural Canada in the 1880s was not an isolated wasteland because
2. The author makes the point that the postal service
3. Many social gatherings took place during the winter because
4. According to the passage, the rural school provided all of the following services EXCEPT
5. What reason is given for large numbers of people leaving the family farm?
6. Which statement best describes the period from 1880 to 1920?
7. The novel Anne of Green Gables serves to illustrate