0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The author makes the point that in the early twentieth century
2. The phrase the lifeblood in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to
3. The word frenzied in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to
4. Which sentence best describes road building in the 1940s and 1950s?
5. The word scant in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to
6. According to the passage, the growth in the number of cars had a positive impact on all of the following EXCEPT
7. According to the passage, the American attitude toward the automobile has resulted in