0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
5. What can be inferred from paragraph 1 about the French settlement of North America in the seventeenth century?CorrectIncorrect
6. Why does the author use the word race in paragraph 3?CorrectIncorrect
7. What can be inferred about England in the seventeenth century?CorrectIncorrect
8. The author discusses population numbers in paragraph 4 in order toCorrectIncorrect
9. What can be inferred about the relationship between the Dutch and English colonies?CorrectIncorrect
10. According to the passage, why did the European powers fight wars in North America?CorrectIncorrect