0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Why does the author use the word curious in describing the name of an American style?
2. The word asymmetrical in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to
3. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a characteristic feature of Queen Anne houses?
4. Which of the following can be inferred from paragraph 2?
5. According to the passage, why did Queen Anne houses go out of style?
6. The word buffs in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to