0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
16. What are the primary components of the tree’s circulatory system?
17. The function of the vascular cambium is to
18. It can be inferred from paragraph 1 that the xylem is located
19. What can be inferred from paragraph 2 about xylem sap?
20. The word wilt in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to
21. Why is the process of transpiration essential to the tree’s circulatory system?
22. The phrase adhere to in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to
23. The word gummy in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to
24. Why does the author mention arteries in the aging human body in paragraph 4?
25. All of the following are functions of the xylem EXCEPT