0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
6. What aspect of Plato’s philosophy does the professor mainly discuss?CorrectIncorrect
7. Why does the professor mention the mathematical concept of 2 + 2 = 4?CorrectIncorrect
8. What do idealists believe about higher–level thinking? Click on 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
9. Listen again to part of the discussion. Then answer the question.
What is the woman’s attitude toward the idealist view of education?CorrectIncorrect
10. Listen again to part of the discussion. Then answer the question.
What does the professor mean when he says this:CorrectIncorrect
11. According to the professor, what do critics say about idealism?CorrectIncorrect