0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
6. What is the main purpose of the lecture?CorrectIncorrect
7. What point does the professor make about the cycling of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?CorrectIncorrect
8. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
Why does the professor say this:CorrectIncorrect
9. According to the professor, what factors affect the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? Click on 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
10. According to the professor, why is the level of atmospheric carbon dioxide lowest during the summer?CorrectIncorrect
11. What does the professor mean when she says this:CorrectIncorrect