0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
12. What is playing by ear?
13. Listen again to part of the talk. Then answer the question.
Why does the professor ask this:
14. According to the professor, when should children learn to read musical notation? Click on 2 answers.
15. According to the professor, why should a music teacher play the score for a child the first time?
16. According to the professor, what is the natural order for children to learn music?
17. What does the professor imply about the three methods of playing music?