0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
6. What is the discussion mainly about?
7. What happens when a meteor strikes the atmosphere?
8. Why does the student say this:
9. What does the professor imply when she says this:
10. What does the professor say about comets?
11. Listen again to part of the conversation. Then answer the question.
What can be inferred about Halley’s Comet?