0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
6. What is the main idea of the lecture?CorrectIncorrect
7. According to the lecture, what important contribution came from a nineteenth–century British canal builder?CorrectIncorrect
8. According to the professor, how does the correlation of rocks in different places contribute to scientific understanding?CorrectIncorrect
9. Why does the professor talk about the principle of fossil succession?CorrectIncorrect
10. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
What does the professor mean by this statement:CorrectIncorrect
11. Why does the professor say this:CorrectIncorrect