0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
6. What is the discussion mainly about?
7. According to the discussion, what factors affect an artist’s ability to control the paint?
Click on 2 answers.
8. Listen again to part of the discussion. Then answer the question.
What does the professor imply about the paper on which paint is applied?
9. Why does one of the students say this:
10. According to the professor, what is one sign of a high–quality brush for oil painting?
11. In discussing the three types of brushes, how does the professor distinguish them?