Simultaneously Improve 4 Skills for TOEFL iBT
Get better at note-taking, listening, speaking & writing in 21 days.
How does this program improve your English for TOEFL iBT?
- It improves your ability to take notes by helping you develop a personal code and abbreviation system, and then giving you a lot of practice.
- You get daily practice listening to topics that come up at TOEFL iBT’s listening section. Of the 21 days of topics, there are 17 academic lectures and 4 campus conversations.
- You can easily identify which types of activities you need to complete with my unique table of contents. Start with the “Fail-Proof Daily Writing Study Plan” on page 1 of the workbook.
What’s the best way to study with this?
- Create a regular study routine.
- Log into Jaime Miller’s special website and navigate to MATERIAL.
- Follow the “Fail-Proof Daily Study Plan” in the downloadable workbook. Watch videos or review activities from the workbook.
- Dedicate 45 to 90 minutes daily for 3 weeks.
You will have lifetime access to Jaime’s website, where you can access…
- 10 videos that teach concepts
- over 25 audio files that were all recorded by native speakers, so you will hear a variety of authentic American accents
- the downloadable 24-page PDF workbook
- 21 activities each for Speaking and Writing (over 40 total)
We recommend you spend 45 to 90 minutes a day for 2-3 months to develop the kind of automatic writing habits that you need in order to perform well under stressful exam conditions.
The Cost to Get Started Today: