The Measurable Progress Framework for TOEFL iBT Reading & Listening
Do you need 1-5 more points on TOEFL iBT Reading or Listening? When you register for this e-course, The Measurable Progress Framework for TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening, you will have access to special presentations inside my website that teach you the strategy and general approach to diagnosing and interpreting your blocks so that you break past your old limits and get more points.
“What do I learn in this e-course?”
First, you will take a realistic Practice Test with the correct number of TOEFL iBT Reading passages and questions. Then, you’ll do the same for a TOEFL iBT Listening test.
After you get your results, you can continue watching the training to understand:
- How to calculate your estimated score for both the TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening sections
- General Strategy:
- Proper record-keeping and how to organize all of the notes so that you can quickly diagnose and overcome any problems
- Diagnosing Your “Error Trends” and then Identifying Your Initial Plan to Get Extra Points
- Tips for Creating an Effective Schedule including 1 Sample Schedule if your score is is below 21 — and 1 Sample Schedule if your score is above 21
- 3 “Protocols” (or study “recipes”) to Raise Your Score in TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening
- Effectively Memorizing Vocabulary
- Clarity about “how much is enough?” when you’re memorizing new words
- What’s NOT worth memorizing
- Clear explanations about where to find the right vocabulary to memorize for TOEFL iBT (and why reading regular novels doesn’t guarantee your score will go up)
- Step-by-Step Demonstration: How to Make Effective Flashcards
- Rapid Memorization Tricks
- Note-taking Options for TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening
- 4 Signs You Probably Should Take Notes
- 5 Signs You Probably Don’t Need to Take Notes
- How to Experiment with Note-taking without Getting Overwhelmed
- 6 Options for Taking Notes in TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening
- When to Ask for More Paper (so you’re not stuck waiting for the administrator, or missing important details during your real test)
“Are there any prerequisites?”
- You will need access to a printer so that you can print the downloadable worksheets.
- If your score is below 21 on TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening, it is strongly recommended that you register for Delta’s Key to TOEFL iBT by Nancy Gallagher. It has lots of skill-building practice quizzes. You can buy it in a bundle and save on the total price.
- If your score is above 21 on TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening, you will need a source of practice to apply the concepts that you learn about in the videos. You will find recommendations about safe, trustworthy sources of practice inside the e-course.
“How is learning from Jaime Miller different from other online tutors and schools?”
- The Tutor. Every class is taught by me, Jaime Miller. I started guiding foreign-trained professionals to get very high scores on TOEFL iBT like 26 on Speaking in 2010. Since then, it has been my full-time job. I did not develop my approach for TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening by watching free YouTube videos and repeating what other people in the industry are already saying. I developed my approach by having conversations with hundreds of students in hundreds of hours of lessons and meetings about why they have low scores in TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening…
- The Focus. Inside the The Measurable Progress Framework for TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening, you’ll find unique and fresh information about how to study for TOEFL iBT Reading and Listening, as well as customizable action plans that guide your studies forward in a productive way.
- The Organization. All of the suggestions fit together in a logical way. You won’t waste time searching YouTube, dealing with advertisements, and wondering if a random tutor’s advice fits with all the other strategies that you’re already using.
- The Schedule. You can start watching the video classes right away, and continue at your own pace and convenience.
“How do I get Jaime’s human help?”
If, after watching the video classes, you still later feel like you need more help, you can register for 8 weeks of Accountability & Advice. Click here to see details.
“How much does the e-course cost?”
You can buy a bundle where you save money. If you buy just this e-course, the cost is…